Oracle SQL specifics
When creating database for Oracle SQL the following instructions must be considered since they are crucial for EBA DMS functioning.
- Download Oracle drivers, choose correct version – 11 or 12 and correct bit versiom – 32 or 64.
- Extract drivers into bin subfolder of EBA DMS installation, default location is C:\Program Files\EBA\bin.
- Do the same for EBA application services, extract drivers into bin subfolder – default locations is C:\Program Files\[services_name]\bin.
- If asked confirm to overwrite existing files.
- Set connection to database copying whole connection string from tnsnames.ora file.
Download EBA DMS Oracle drivers:
Oracle database connection example:
Execute following querry on instance:
GRANT SELECT ON VIEW $V_SESSION;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_CRYPTO TO <EBA_DB_USER>;
GRANT CREATE SEQUENCE TO <EBA_DB_USER>;
You need to extract drivers for every client, who wants to connect to Oracle database.