We can set EBA DMS Mobile Service to communicate via secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
There are two ways to install SSL Certificate and establish SSL connection in EBA Mobile Service:
Via EBA DMS Client and EBA Control Center
- Import SSL certificate to certificate store in EBA DMS. Before import you need to add CA and CRL urls into Administritation>Signing>CA section.
- Open EBA Control Center and head to Mobile service tab.
- Set certificate from list by clicking on <…>. Enter password when asked.
- Set port for HTTPS connection and check “Enable SSL” option
- Restart Mobile service
- Run CMD
- CD to ebamobileservice.exe – default path is C:\Program Files\EBAAutomation_servicename\bin\
- Run ebamobileservice.exe -name “service name” -installhttpscert “path to cert”
- Enter certificate password when asked.
- Open EBA Control Center, head to Mobile Service tab and set port for HTTPS connection and check Enable SSL.
- Restart Mobile Service.