Procedure below describes how to copy testing environment into production or vice-versa if needed.
To maintain documents validity the documents are not copied over to the new system.
CREATE TEST EBA DMS FROM PRODUCTION WITHOUT DOCUMENTS
Following procedure is to create separate test system based on settings in production environment.
This procedure copies users, doc types, supporting document and authorisation schema.
Make sure that ini settings are pointing towards TEST Agency as this setup will use same ebaid as production.
If you trigger send/receive it can mess with your documents if you don’t point to TEST Agency.
Ebaid and supreme administrator must be registered on TEST Agency in order to execute send/receive action.
Please provide us correct ebaid as we will register it on TEST Agency when registering on TEST Agency.
We recommend use of SQL Browser tool to easily backup and restore tables from EBA DMS database.
- On existing production database backup following tables:
ALSO include if you want to transfer script projects:
- Create new database. Apply commands for MS SQL or ORACLE if needed.
- Create tables on new database with EBA DMS Client.
- Restore backed up tables from existing system onto new table.
- Update database with EBA DMS Client.